A Project Portfolio Management software provider, Automation Centre has provided comprehensive solutions for Projects as well as IT, HR and Sales since 1994. Today Automation Centre is the leading developer of collaborative solutions for Lotus Notes and Microsoft Outlook, and has expanded its product line with powerful, 100% Web based solutions.
Automation Centre offers solutions for project and portfolio management software, IT Automation / ITIL, Time and Billing, HR and more for today's leading email platforms and the Web. These products include Tracker Suite for Lotus Notes project management, TrackerOffice for Outlook project management, and TrackerSuite.Net, a 100% Web based business process automation software suite that integrates with leading email platforms including Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook and Web email services such as Gmail.
Tracker software is available in modular, integrated suites, allowing organizations to choose the applications they want to assemble the solution they need, such as project management dashboards, a solution for earned value management or compliance with SOP 98-1.
Tracker applications automate workflows common to almost all organizations, improving efficiencies, streamlining processes and increasing productivity. Tracker customers span an array of industries, from government to manufacturing. All of them have realized a rapid ROI from the simple deployment and rapid adoption of Tracker applications. Read their stories.
- Automation Centre In the Press
eWeek Features TrackerSuite.Net as a "Product to Watch""TrackerSuite.Net enables project managers, IT administrators, purchasing managers, HR personnel, financial executives and others to collaborate in real time from a unified enterprise database..."
- Read the story.
Watch our Demos
Watch our Flash demos to see how TrackerSuite.Net modules simplify Projects, Time, Support Services, Purchasing and more.
Visit our blog for more information about our company and our products.
- News & Events
- (August 7, 2012) New Time and Billing Demo Site Launched.
- (April 30, 2012) TrackerSuite.Net 4.0 Released.
- (April 2, 2012) TrackerSuite.Net 4.0 Launches Later this Month.
- (September 2011) Automation Centre Announces the Release of TrackerSuite.Net 3.7.
- (August 2011) Automation Centre Rated "Promising" by Gartner
- (March 2011) TrackerSuite.Net 3.6 Reviewed on Bright Hub
- (February 2011) New Role Based IT Demo Site Launched
- (November 2010) TrackerSuite.Net 3.6 Released!
- More news...
Our Flash Presentations
Automation Centre created Bizco, a fictitious company, to illustrate how our Tracker software integrates into typical organizational processes. Choose your platform, and enjoy the presentation!Click here Click here Click here
Projects, Time and More
- Learn how to manage projects from end-to-end with Project Tracker.Net, with our demos on project planning, project execution and tracking, and project program management.
- See how Time Tracker.Net simplifies the time reporting and timesheet management process.
- Learn how Personnel Tracker.Net simplifies personnel management and automates leave requests and tracking.
- Watch how Support Tracker.Net streamlines help desk services and simplifies ticket management.