A CRM Software Solution that Enables Customer Relationships
Improve your CRM processes by utilizing Customer Tracker to manage contact information, track past and upcoming activities, manage pipeline and win/loss data, manage customer documentation and history, as well as manage customer contracts.
Customer Tracker - Business Process
Click for more business processes
Centralized Customer Information
Customer Tracker serves as a central database of customer information, accessible via the Web or email. It simplifies the work of administrators, providing a central customer directory, with comprehensive customer files.
- Profile key contacts.
- Schedule activities and view tickler lists.
- Generate, distribute and store customer correspondence, including emails and threaded responses.
- Create, store and track customer contracts.
- View customer projects and support tickets.
- Identify, track and manage opportunities.
- Sales executives and administrators can leverage views of Pending Pipeline, Win / Loss, and Activity Lists.
- Searchable customer directory, filterable by industry, customer status and manager.
- Detailed customer files, with information on billing, responsible managers, contacts and customer projects.
- Manage customer contacts.
Simplify Your Customer File Management
Through its integration with other Tracker Suite modules, including the Tracker Data Warehouse, it also helps generate business intelligence, including Customer Billing Reports. Or use it in conjunction with our Project Tracker, Time Tracker, Expense Tracker and Invoice Tracker software to facilitate customer projects, billing and reporting.