Simple and Secure Project & Travel Related Expense Reporting
Expense Tracker is an expense reporting software solution that streamlines the expense and billing process. Expense Tracker simplifies expense report creation, automates approval routing and secures processing.
Expense Tracker - Business ProcessClick for more business processes All actions from creation to final processing are recorded with electronic signatures in an activity log, creating a trail of responsibility. These features ensure that all expense reports that reach Accounting have been properly reviewed and legitimately approved.
Users can submit Web based expense reports at any time, from any location either through the Web or through their email client. Expense report creation is simple. Using pick lists, users can charge project or travel expenses by line item. Expense Tracker supports multiple currencies and conversion rates, making it an ideal expense tracking solution for organizations with global offices or an internationally mobile workforce. As well as simplifying the reporting of project and travel related expenses, it also supports the billing of expenses back to customers or internal cost centers.
Streamline Your Expense Report Approval and Processing
In addition to streamlining and securing expense reporting, Expense Tracker simplifies tracking. Through automatic reporting it allows real-time data viewing by employee, project, customer, cost center or period. Receipts and billing information are attached to the expense report throughout the approval process. Expense Tracker also generates detailed billing slips, suitable for mailing. It also provides up-to-date Accounts Payable lists, simplifying the work of Accounting, as well as providing dashboard views for administrators.
Expense Tracker Features:
- Easy to use Web based forms may be composed for oneself or by an approved delegate. Items can be reported as billable or non-billable.
- Expense reports include multiple currency and rate conversion support.
- In/Out Boxes allow users to easily track their reports as they move through the approval process.
- Includes support for bill back of expenses to customers or internal cost centers. Integration with Customer Tracker simplifies billing by automatically importing customer information into the form.
- Integrates with leading email platforms, including Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes.
- Secure, automatic routing is based upon the predetermined roles, approval cycles and spending limits defined in Personnel Tracker.
- Includes up-to-date accounts payable lists.
- Real-time data viewing by employee, project, customer, cost center or period.
- Receipts and billing information are attached to the expense report throughout the approval process.
- Expense Tracker generates detailed billing slips, suitable for mailing.
Expense Tracker Screenshots
We have spent a few decades perfecting the art of software design and development. Here are a few examples of Expense Tracker at work.
Expense Tracker integrates with other Tracker Suite modules, including Project Tracker, Customer Tracker, Invoice Tracker, and the Tracker Data Warehouse. In conjunction with Project Tracker, Expense Tracker simplifies project expense reporting and improves billing accuracy. For expenses charged against customers, billing information is imported from Customer Tracker. Through the Tracker Data Warehouse, a Web reporting engine, Expense Tracker generates an array of reports on expenses, including Activity Ledgers and Expense Pies.