Comprehensive Invoice Creation, Tracking and Management
Invoice Tracker is a comprehensive, Web based invoicing software solution that facilitates invoice workflow for Accounts Receivable by integrating Tracker Suite applications for time and expense, project management, and CRM with invoice templates, tools and reports. Invoices can be created against project tasks, expense reports, and activities. Invoice Tracker also provides a robust process for managing employee distributions for time spent on projects.
Invoice Tracker - Business ProcessClick for more business processes
Invoice Tracker simplifies invoicing workflow with billing prep, billing review, and waiting for payment work areas. It offers views of budgeted and billed amounts by customer, project and project manager, including invoice lists, invoice prep and invoice forecasts.
It reduces manager and Accounts Receivable workloads by allowing quick access to items waiting to be billed, billed items waiting for review, or invoices outstanding to customers. Invoice Tracker supports multiple invoice workflow statuses such as “New”, “Accrued”, “Review”, “Send Invoice”, “Invoice Billed”, and “Invoice Paid”.
Each invoice includes a complete log of important events in its workflow, including its creation date, last save date and every status change along with the identification of the user responsible.
Using configurable invoice templates, organizations can easily generate customized invoices for their customers, which can be exported to Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word.
Invoice Tracker Screenshots
We have spent a few decades perfecting the art of software design and development. Here are a few examples of Invoice Tracker at work.
- Reduce their workload by eliminating the need to organize, file and store physical documents.
- Improve their relationship with internal resources and customers by utilizing a single, searchable point of access for invoice information and status updates.
- Secure the process of making additions or adjustments to invoices, with electronic signatures recording who has updated the invoice.
- Export invoices to Microsoft Word, with configurable invoice templates for creating custom invoice formats.
- Multiple views, including invoice lists and invoice forecasts.
- Change resource billing rates at time of billing.
- Mark time and expenses billable and non-billable at time of invoicing.
- Make additions and adjustments.
- Send invoices for review.
- Allocate fixed price items to employees and report billable revenue by employee and customer.