Using Tracker Suite, organizations can manage projects online, track their project portfolios and manage project programs. Tracker Suite helps organizations deliver projects on-time, on-budget by simplifying workflow and providing tools for organizational and individual planning, scheduling, budgeting, status reports, on-line documentation and process implementation. Project Tracker, our base module for PPM solutions, integrates with Microsoft Project, supporting the import and export of Microsoft Project files.
Our Project Office (PMO) software solution helps your organization's Project Office to manage its portfolio more effectively and reduce costs, by providing tools, reports and functions that simplify the tracking, scheduling and management of work and resources. Implementing a PMO solution can increase the number of projects completed on-time and on-budget, and ensure that resources are neither overloaded nor under-utilized within the organization. And Tracker Suite can provide a single, online portal for all your Project Portfolio Management needs. Through our combination of select and integrated modules, our software solutions gather, combine and utilize the data it needs for true business intelligence.
Project Portfolio Management Benefits
- Alignment of programs, projects and IT with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Efficient allocation of resources against workloads helps projects finish on time, within budget.
- Identification of troubled projects which can either be saved through increased resources, without unexpected impact on other projects and initiatives, or terminated to save costs.
Launch, Manage and Track Projects Online Using Project Tracker
Project Tracker is a comprehensive project management system. It includes a project request and approval engine, with approval workflows based on project type and budget. Within a project, budgets, milestones, resource plans, status reports, project documents and emails, risks, and issues are stored and easily accessible. Project Tracker simplifies team creation with views of resource availability at the Week or Month level, with the ability to drill down on resources.
Seamless & Powerful Integration
Our Project Tracker software integrates seamlessly with other Tracker Suite modules to facilitate other processes, including resource management, scheduling, project request/demand management, budgeting, scheduling and complete executive reporting. These Tracker Suite modules include:
- With Personnel Tracker, it facilitates resource management, with resource calendars and capacity planning, improves communication, and team development.
- In conjunction with Time Tracker and Purchase Tracker it manages budget vs. actual by line-item for projects, tasks and account codes, improving project job costing as well as streamlining and securing these processes with features including automated approval routing and electronic signatures.
- Project Tracker pushes data to the Tracker Data Warehouse, a Web based reporting engine, which generates reports that managers and executives can leverage for important decisions, including Budget vs. Actual, Project Trends, Project Portfolios, Earned Value and more.